Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Mac n Cheese? or Patatas Bravas?

On a quick break from my dread drawing class so I opened up my computer, this article, What's your favorite meal, was on my homepage (the international cnn.com). Yeah, we all know what our favorite meal is, but if it was your last meal, what would it be. The idea is more interesting than the article itself, but what a grave question. I suck at making decisions anyway, I guess that means a can't commit heinous crimes in states with the death sentence. SHOOT! I would probably be safe anyway, I generally stick to stealing toilet paper from unsuspecting retail stores.

As for food, I don't know if I would go international for my last meal, but I think I would really want to fuck with them, and ask for something outrageous and it would have to be cooked as part of an Iron Chef competition, the mystery ingredient: badger. I would prefer some other random food, but I cant think of one of the top of my head. Ill have to watch the Planet Earth series to learn about some species that are in really hard to reach places. Maybe just bat, hell, that can;t be easy or pleasant to catch with all that shit everywhere. Realistically, I would want everything covered in buffalo sauce with extra blue cheese on the side.

Last meal

1. Buffalo Chicken (boneless for consumption speed and to maximize meat intake) with extra blue cheese
2. macaroni n' cheese. NOT stauffers--that is dumb and too think. A shit load of Kraft, preferable princess shaped. Aunties Annie is also passable. Best is probably velveeta (which everyone hates for some reason) and shells. I'm also going to need some wieners to go with it.
3. Patatas Bravas--this is a link for those of you that don't know the Spanish way to the Irish girls heart.
4. Purple Cow ice cream with peanut butter sauce (Purple Cow ice cream or yogurt is black raspberry ice cream or yogurt with chocolate and white chocolate chips--Wikipedia)


Okay, there is a lot more where that came from, but this fatty don't have time.

No comments:

Post a Comment