Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cheering Up Jen


My sister and I both need cheering up right now. My big boy Abner the Cat went to cat heaven on Saturday. I don’t think I have written about him much, but I do think its clear I’m a premature cat lady and he was my buddy.

Anyway, after being out sick for a week, and after rough weekend keeping me from falling into depression over Abner, Jen had to go back to work on Monday. As usual, shit happens on the worst days, she got to work late; her badge wasn’t working, etc…So they gave her a temporary badge. I thought it looked boring, so I fixed it. Can you tell which one is the original? And just to be clear, I did morph her into a cat-human.






I decided to take this a step further, and see what would happen if Jen had  a baby with a cat…. By combining this two pictures: 


So, this is what Jen's cat baby would look.  The result is a weird, but still oddly cute kid. I would be proud to be Felix's aunt.



1 comment: