Sunday, November 28, 2010

Post Turkey




Officially in the Holiday season-no, fuck that- CHRISTMAS SEASON. Also known as when people get chubs because of all the treats. What makes it worse, at least for me, is that its also unofficial high school reunion season. In my town A LOT of people come home, we bread townies like no other. While I have come to terms with my townie-ness I’d like to at least be a hot townie, which is a challenge since I can barely afford the gym membership I have and never use.  So, obviously I’m thinking of alternative way to GET FIT (sorry I just feel like that needs to be shouted, sort of like my Freshman year roommates name).  First idea: extreme Christmas decorating-it sounds silly, I know, but totally doable in a house full of Christmas freaks. I’m sweating just thinking about all the trees and mantel and banister decorations. I am still working on other ideas but here is a really helpful workout video. I do it with cats.





No comments:

Post a Comment